Monday, April 16, 2012

Extremely hard?

Ok so my BM is lvl 50, i use all 12+ AA equip and also +1xstr or +1xstam and stuff like that. I've got some shield penetration, i use hikidas fully nanoforged, i use megans fury fully nanoforged. I've got almost 2k life and still.. i die in 2 hits with lvl 57 and 58 mobs that spawn in liverpool station areas.

Are they gonna balanced this areas in the new patch? Is my bm a piece of crap?

I honestly dont understand, but it takes away my moral and motive to play the game..

Anyway, my bm works fine in pvp, but atm the game offers no pvp at all.. the duel arena is for 1on1. No teamplay is supported. U cant even talk to the guy you are dueling unless u whisper him (at least i dont know how).

Quite disapointing if i was a subscriber..which im not, but im still disapointed since i played d2 for 5 years doing pvp only, and hellgate seemed to me as a nice pvp game.

Im hoping it continues improving and eventually have a great pvp system..like guildwars always had since the beginning.|||They are tweaking that in the next patch, so the liverpool area wont be so hard.|||I'm also at lvl 50, and I've had to call it a day for the quests. I just can't get past Test of Beauty. There's plenty to do until they patch it (it is a known issue, and is scheduled to be addressed in patch 1.2).

My tip for the best run is Devonshire Square for legendary/unique drops. |||im already lvl 50, i believe i got a very nice equip.. i believe i lvled from 45 to 50 doing abbadon runs, i've got lots of cool uniques and legendaries.. so what should i do next? it seems obvious, pvp!

So im waiting... waiting........|||With my lvl 50 Engie @ Elite NM I got no problems at all to pass all Tests and just called few Guardian friends to help me for the Final Test. I think that I even can pass that Final Test and alone too but it was fun in 5 ppl party me and 4 Guardians

But I guess that for a melee class it will be harder than for my Engie to pass those 5 Tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment