Saturday, April 21, 2012

Do i have to do ALL quests?

Let's face it if your goal is to do all quests then you will get bored and frustrated. Some quests are almost impossible because even if you explored the whole map twice you still didn't kill a enemy 13/14. Some quests wich make you use items in a certain moment(ex before a boss dies) must be reset to achive them in case smt goes wrong.

But why to do all of them? For gameplay?what gameplay? To be more realistic you have to do them for stat points.

For example even if i have a level 31 summoner and i put all my points for mana and the rest to make the minimu mrequierments for my armour and also i did 99% of the quests for stat points i can't have my 10fire eles+spectral elemental in the same time because i must have 50 points of energy more. Luckly for my i found some armour wich gave me enough energy to have 10 fire eles at a given time.

Even if i had to make another 3 characters(stupid thing you can't reskill) so this one could have a good build i was amazed with the fact that after killind synoday you must restart the same story only to be played in a harder mode.

I mean wtf after level 30 they abandoned making a story?

I was hoping that this game as it promised to be verry interesting. I saw some good parts taken from WoW(diversity, talent tree) and GW(skills, instances no obligatory subscription) but to be sincere this is kind of dull game. I wanted to see more ingame movies the long borring texts and at least to learn smt from copetitors and implement this that worked:

-action house

-more encoraging in team play in multiplayer(sometimes i fell i am alone on the server)

-more diverse quests and movies

-not so many buggs

-pvp for all like team arenas

My decision:back to Guild Wars!|||Um. If you want the game to stop after killing the final boss, it's easy. Just stop playing! Tbh, the quests are a way of getting experience/money/good standing with a faction. If you don't need any of that, you don't need to do them. And since the quests are randomly generated, you can't do all of them anyway. And if you need to use something on a boss for a quest, the body will remain, and you just use the item on the corpse. (Sorry for the layout of my answer, the return key is broken. Sigh.)|||Quote:






View Post

And since the quests are randomly generated, you can't do all of them anyway.




I am not sure about this, but aren't new quest(s) triggers when new areas are available?|||Quote:






View Post

My decision:back to Guild Wars!




Farewell, and good luck to you. |||Quote:






View Post

I am not sure about this, but aren't new quest(s) triggers when new areas are available?




Sorry, I meant they are infinite: Hello [Zanussi], please kill [7] [stalkers] in [Bishopsgate] and I will give you this [rare] [belt] of [refreshing] [poisonousness].|||Remember the Marvin-clone shopkeeper at Liverpool Street Station. From time to time I do a paradoy of him

"yes...yes...more quests...I will try to write better quests for you next time...if you come back"|||Quote:






View Post

And since the quests are randomly generated




No they're not. It just seems like they are because the quest designers were lazy. ^_^|||I've done all quests at normal. There are no more.

Ok, I still have to hand in one, but the lady I need to hand it too, left the station for the story line...|||Oops. Sorry, my bad.

J

P.S. Babylon, doesn't everyone appear in St Paul's at the end?|||Not my St. Paul...

No comments:

Post a Comment