Saturday, April 21, 2012

Interesting stuff I have encountered recently

1. Fake deadend

I suppose the screenshots will tell the story











Tell me if the screenshots don't work though.

2. Weird mod level

Sometime ago I was messing around in Covent Garden Station with my level 36 marksman, and I notice the palladium required for the enhanced (white) mods went sky high (the level 27-41 ones which I always see are only ~4000). And when I investigate further more the mod level has jumped so high too:







I suppose this is a bug or some sort? Or do I miss anything?|||I've seen that before in the passageways....|||I've not encountered the blind passageway problem, but interesting glitch. The mod prices are a little bewildering. How are these prices set? I've sold a mod for a pittance to the npc, but then notice the npc is selling the same mod for considerably more (40k in some instances). This makes absolutely no sense from a market standpoint. I save all my mods now - the npc can go out and farm his own, for all I care.|||Quote:






View Post

The mod prices are a little bewildering. How are these prices set?




I suppose it is determined by mod level. For instance, a level 1-14 mod is much cheaper than this 58-71 one.|||they're paying homage to the hidden passages in zelda, or it's just a glitch|||I've seen those mod prices too. It only happens in nightmare mode... Maybe its a precursor to hell mode level 50-80?

No comments:

Post a Comment