Thursday, April 19, 2012

Max mod slots on weapons?

I just found this spanking good rifle in SP and wondering what is the limit to mod slots?

Most I'd seen before this was 7, I'm assuming 10 is max because it's a nice even number

::EDIT:: Ugh I need to find more +stat items so I can equip the thing because I've filled it with all rare/legendary mods and its up to like 135 wp needed to equip

|||The max is 8, and thats on two handed guns. 4 is the max for one handed weapons/guns. Some of course don't have any slots (Harp Pistol, grrrr), and some are limited to 2 (or maybe 3) and 6.

No idea on the maximum # of slots of one type, though I'll guess at 4.

This is solely based on my observations. But I'm fairly certain it's right.|||i agree. i dont see any with more than 4 for a single handed and 8 for two handed.|||Templar vorpal guns can come with 7 slots, and they're 1 handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment