Saturday, April 21, 2012

Is there a way to reset the minigame?

Is there a way to reset the minigame?

Currently, my minigame requires me to hand in a quest. However, I am currently unable to progress in the game because the monsters in the next zone I need to go to are like 4-5 lvls higher than the previous zone.

And I've completed all the previous quests...

I've heard that there is someway to reset the minigame. Is that true?



(As far as I can tell, the game doesn't ever reset automatically. I've been running around with the same game for 3 or 4 days now)|||I dont think there is a way to restart your minigame. You have to do so in order to complete. So find some party to help you out in some side quest.|||logout then login?|||Quote:






View Post

logout then login?




It will not work at all. Basically it stays with you untill you complete it.|||How will that work if you've done all the quests on Normal and Nightmare?|||Quote:






View Post

How will that work if you've done all the quests on Normal and Nightmare?




Wow... Good question. I'm not at that stage yet, hope someone else can answer your question.|||Luckelly for me, the last 2 quests in normal are bugged for me (one because the quest lady left the station, the other keeps popping up), so always have a spare quest, but still...|||Heh they need a once a day reset button or something.

I'm sick of spending 10 hours looking for one freaking sword drop >_<|||Quote:






View Post

Heh they need a once a day reset button or something.

I'm sick of spending 10 hours looking for one freaking sword drop >_<




Unlucky brat aren't you. Well... try Shulgoth? You might get the drop you want. Or get a party it increases your drop rates I believe.|||Quote:






View Post

It will not work at all. Basically it stays with you untill you complete it.




Hmm, must be something for multi-play. I only just started a MP character. In SP though, mini-game resets if you quit the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment