Saturday, April 21, 2012

Running the claw king? Tired of relog in everytime you kill Shulgoth?

Today I overheard some conversation and someone mentioned a faster way to run Shulgoth. The steps are below:

1. Before you enter Covent Garden Market (CGM), press "P" to turn auto party on. (An icon will show up if it is active.)

2. Enter CGM.

3. Locate Rift and kill Shulgoth.

4. Press "`" button to bring up console, and type /leave

5. You will then instantly teleport back to Covent Garden Station.

6. Rinse and repeat.

This process skips the log in process, which might take sometime there. If this is old news then delete if required. If not then hope it is useful for people who want to get 500 AP |||Hm, seems interesting but I have one question.

What this command /leave exactly do? When it only port you back to CGS where is the difference between for example Recall Portal? Or somehow this /leave respawns mobs and Shulgoth...I am a little confused?

|||I am not entirely sure, but when I type this /leave command I see a message "You left a party" and I INSTANTLY (Unlike recall that needs time to cast and move into portal) return to the closest station you have visited.

I have tried that command in other places too, and it still works. But I have a feeling that people might abuse it when they are in danger though =X|||The most important function here being ofcourse not the instant teleport, but the resetting of CGM |||Well, while this /leave reset CGM seems that it can be useful. I will test it tonight |||Yes, reseting CGM is what I am talking about. I have tried it and it does work wonders for me.

But I suppose it can also be used when you are run out of PRD too |||/leave is a party command i believe (leave the party). one important factor here is that you need to be partied with yourself in order for /leave to work. i'm not sure if its a bug that you can /leave and it resets the station|||Well, this obviously is a bug. I'm thinking this will be fixed at one point.|||Quote:






View Post

Well, this obviously is a bug. I'm thinking this will be fixed at one point.




Will we get rewarded if we report the bug? |||Enjoy it while it lasts, it already doesn't work on the 0.7 patch on the Test Center, mainly due to the autoparty function getting such a make-over.

I think I've already thought of a way to get it to work anyways, though, imma check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment