Saturday, April 21, 2012

How to take screenshots in Hellgate?

I am trying to take some screenshots both for my personal collection and may be start contributing to the wiki.

I tried the print screen button but after I quit the game, I can't find where they are, or if they have been indeed taken. I tried looking for them in the /program Files/Flagship Studios/Hellgate London directory but no luck. I also tried the My Documents/My Games/Hellgate directory and nothing. Did I miss something? Can anyone help?|||You were almost there, if you did indeed take a screen shot it will be stored in the My Documents/My Games/Hellgate/Screenshots folder.|||I can offer you the program that I am using to take screens from every game I'm playing - ScreenHunter Free 5.0.125

http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/...unter_free.htm|||am I correct hellgate will not take screenies in the character creation/selection area only in the actual game, t9o take a screenie in the character creation/selection area you need a screen capture programme like the one above or fraps|||My experience with screen hunter is bad, it put a box in the corner saying "Screenshot by screenhunter" type watermark.

If they've done away with that "feature" then it's worth using.

Otherwise, its not worth the download.|||Mine do go to:

C:\Users\babylon\Documents\My Games\Hellgate\Screenshots

BUT, they become 0 bytes

Luckelly I'm a paying Fraps user. That solves all my problems

edit: oo oo, 150th post /cheer /party|||I'm running Vista x64 and I don't get any screenprints saved anywhere within the game.... Given that many people are talking about c:\users\ paths for their screenprints, I guess this must be a x64 issue.|||Vista 32 here - no screenshots are saved in my "Hellgate" folder either...

However, Print Screen DOES copy a screenshot to the clipboard from where I can paste them into GIMP...|||Quote:






View Post

am I correct hellgate will not take screenies in the character creation/selection area only in the actual game, t9o take a screenie in the character creation/selection area you need a screen capture programme like the one above or fraps




You should be able to take a screenshot of the character creation screen by pasting the results into an image editing program (eg mspaint). I took several screenshots this way (WinXP).|||Quote:






View Post

Vista 32 here - no screenshots are saved in my "Hellgate" folder either...





I am using Windows XP and no screenshot copied to the Hellgate folder in My Document/My Games. The right button to press to take screenshot is "print screen" right?

No comments:

Post a Comment