Thursday, April 19, 2012

Suddenly the stations are full!

Fantastic! I logged on today, and found the stations were full of players, with lots of guilds being represented.

In just two visits, I saw Foreign Monkey, (the mighty) HdF, Storms Revenge, Reflet de Sombre, Sacred Paul's Guild, The Requiem and Teutonic Knights.

There were probably others, but I just didn't see them.

It was very cool seeing so many players. I was tempted to try and join a party, but wasn't sure how much longer I would be online.

It does make a difference being amongst so many people. You definitely feel more of a part of a community.

J|||Yep, tonight I've noticed the same. Strange cause the previous days/weeks there were not so many players and now they somehow suddenly appear

But it's true that is better to feel like a part of HG:L European Community than to barely see someone in game at the stations.|||I notice my server (Asian server) has many people at the lower act, like Charing Cross and such but when I get to Temple Station, the crowd has disappear. I guess the crowd is very polarised. The Charing Cross crowd are either newbie or Nightmare Subscribers. Hmm...|||Yep I think they increased the number of people that are in each instanced station.

Coincidentally, my game is becoming more unstable and is crashing more often than before...|||This is good news. Could be due to Winter Break in schools. But I hope it is because the game is woeking now. Personally I haven't played in about three weeks due to a variety of reasons. But I'll give it a try again.|||I should think its the result of a) my new elite character being in the beginning stations, and b) FSS increasing the amount of people allowed in each station (possibly something to do with the new memory patch allowing better RAM management in stations).

See you all there! |||I am not sure about this, but isn't there are a maximum number of players allowed in a station? And when a station is full (e.g. Holborn for instance) there will be more replicate of stations for the excess number of players?|||yes. And they increased those limits in the last patch... Which is why it looks like the stations are filling up.



They did the same thing with the chat channels. They cut those down from 42 total to 21 total|||I can honestly say that the reason the stations are full have nothing to do with them fixing the on-going connection problems that have persisted since beta.

Holidays (for both school children and adults) coupled with people getting the game for Christmas would contribute to it, they'll be empty by January when they all realise how terrible the game currently is.|||Wow, nice Buzz kill man.... thanks for kicking my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment