Saturday, April 21, 2012

Was Shipping On Time With Bugs Worth it? You Vote!

Support your vote with comments if you have anything to say.|||Yes.

I would prefer to play it and watch it evolve than have it release with just as many bugs in 6 months time, because they don't have enough people, even in beta, to give it a proper testing.|||Haven't had any major impact by the bugs. The only one that really pisses me off is the Unique Item bug as I am currently at a level where uniques start showing up frequently.|||I think the negative user experience and bad press has done more harm for the game than shipping it late would have.|||Haven't had any bugs playing solo, tried partying today and there was a huge amount of bugs in that.|||better to be able to play, than not t all.

Many good games got better after people started playing them.

They get more feedback this way.

(Even if betatesters are great)|||I love playing this game, but I think if they should have polished it a little more.

For example, my debate to subscribe is largely depending the bugs that exist and how they handle them. If these bugs weren't here, I would of subscribed for the extra content itself.|||Maybe, I haven't had any huge problems with the game, but the memory leak and graphics problems before the patch did get extremely annoying. Kinda depends on how much it would've been delayed.|||should of polished it... advantage would have been a more enjoyable game and higher average reviews|||got it the day it hit the stores. still, i think i should have waitet some more. I have a realy bad first impressino of this game by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment