Thursday, April 19, 2012

British Museum troubles

Having some trouble with this quest in Elite mode.

While partying, immediately once we entered the museum the mini-boss Lord Gorkur (or something) showed up, then a second copy of him. After we beat them, the portal to the Sage opened, so I went in and talked to her. After that, my quest info said to enter the hellrift, so I did that and planted the Fawkes device. After exiting the hellrift, 3 MORE of the bosses with minions showed up. After killing them, my quest info said talk to the Sage, which I had already done, so I looked for its portal but it was gone. Frustrated, I left for the station, abandoned the quest to try again, but now Brandon Lann won't give it back to me. What gives?|||Sounds like you partied with someone who had already done at least part of the quest?

Not sure what you can do to fix it, may have to start over if you've already tried abandoning it and trying again. You could try helping someone who hasn't done it before and entering the portal when it shows up for them? It might let you advance then... Maybe. :-/|||In my opinion, partying seems to be extremely screwed up currently. Just because the guild leader has completed a quest should not block me from entering a zone. (I'm referring to being sent to town when i try to enter a zone)|||When that happens you can try again and it'll work... sometimes.

I usually only get that when attempting to Party Portal though.|||If you don't know where your current main quest is, open up with world map 'm' and look for a purple exclamation.|||Quote:






View Post

In my opinion, partying seems to be extremely screwed up currently. Just because the guild leader has completed a quest should not block me from entering a zone. (I'm referring to being sent to town when i try to enter a zone)




From what I've seen whenever you group it makes you go to the group's instance of the "town" before you can actually go to the group, so you have to PP twice.|||After relogging in frustration multiple times, I finally just went back over to the British Museum. When I got to the room where we were battling the death fiends and Lord What's-His-Name, the quest triggered automatically and I was able to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment