Saturday, April 21, 2012

Uniques with stats ! yay

Finally I get to see what stats are on some unique items. If someone else has the same items I would like to see if they have the same stats or if those are random too on uniques.





|||I've only found Hotshot so far, a rather useless weapon for my engineer as I do despise those slow firing rocket pistols. It did have stats though, I was pleased |||Unique items have the same or very similar stats. I've seen very minor difference such as armor, dmg, etc... The difference aren't too big.|||Quote:






View Post

Unique items have the same or very similar stats. I've seen very minor difference such as armor, dmg, etc... The difference aren't too big.




Indeed, of the three uniques I found yesterday (I was playing a *lot*) there's one that I might use, but it's requirements are quite high.|||Holy crap that rifle looks like a nice low level weapon.|||Ya in diablo2 uniques had the same stats only the actual numbers varied a lil bit. Like ballista couldve been +damage between 200-250%. Glad to hear its the same here.|||The Grandmaster is VERY common by the way. Before the last patch, I looted about 4 or 5 of them. I was told many people looted a bunch too. I think there was a bug which caused it to drop so much. Not sure if Patch .5 fixed it.

I also agree about the ridiculous requirements for Legendary and Uniques. At level 33, I have a TON of armor I can't wear because I don't have enough stamina or will. Keep that in mind when you distribute your points. In fact, I would save some attribute points for later on. I sure wish I did that.|||Quote:






View Post

I also agree about the ridiculous requirements for Legendary and Uniques. At level 33, I have a TON of armor I can't wear because I don't have enough stamina or will. Keep that in mind when you distribute your points. In fact, I would save some attribute points for later on. I sure wish I did that.




I have re-rolled a BM today and have chosen not to spend ANY attr points when i level, rather keep them and spend them when i fing something i want to fit... I made the mistake with my 32 MM to use all the points as i got them... ended up getting armour/weapons that needed an extra 33 str/will etc which i did not have

really frustrating when you got a Unique gun drop that you really wanted. |||I really hope they enable sending stuff to other characters with ease in the next patch (it' supposed to be a feature patch, right?)... That's the only real use I have for 18 of those character slots. Yay muling

As it currently is, I give away stuff to guildmates all the time. |||All I seem to be picking up now on my Blademaster is unique mind control guns. I found one with a skill and +1 attributes, and I found two with +1 all summoner skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment