Saturday, April 21, 2012

A passage within a passage..

Didn't really think that it was possible, but this screenshot speaks for itself:

|||Yeah, it have happend to myself a couple of times. I was just waiting for that triple passage, but I guess that would be overdoing it.|||You guys got luck...|||I've gotten a triple, and I've heard of others getting them too.|||even more luck.|||Yea, I've had that happen a few times too. One of the times it was 2 "elite passages" in a row, so it must not even check that.

Edit: Never had a triple passage though.|||I had a triple (hidden) passage last night. Unfortunately, the drops weren't especially worthy of all my crate hate. Still, was kind of nifty.|||I was there when Gert and ski stumbled upon the triple, then were kind enough to NOT portal me.

So yeah, three is possible.|||I've gotten 2 tripes and quite a few doubles.

Hidden > Elite > Elite I think... Or maybe there was 2 hiddens.|||Quote:






View Post

I was there when Gert and ski stumbled upon the triple, then were kind enough to NOT portal me.

So yeah, three is possible.




The game was so buggy you couldn't really tell who was where that evening

1 comment:

  1. Harrah's Resort Southern California - KTNV
    Harrah's Resort Southern California 창원 출장마사지 locations, 경산 출장샵 rates, amenities: 남원 출장샵 expert Southern California 안양 출장마사지 research, only at Hotel and Travel Index. Frequent & 김포 출장마사지 Expensive Services.

    ReplyDelete