Saturday, April 21, 2012

The character splits in Hellgate: London.

Does anyone know what percentages of people are playing each class?|||I am playing mainly Marksman / Summoner|||I played through the game with an evoker. I was hoping for more of a D2 Sorc class and sadly the evoker is not it. In hardcore im on my 4th blademaster and my summoner is still alive w00t|||I remember Elly having a way of determening this for the forum. I've send her a private message to see if she still can.|||I have been playing them all quite a bit since alpha. Probably my guardian has the most time in, but I really dont have any favorites.|||I like the feel of the Guardian the best.|||blademaster|||I dont have a most-played character yet.|||I am a Marksman most of the time, pretty much everyone else I regularly play with seems to like Blademasters, though. Which is cool, so I always have a protective human wall and can snipe evil critters from way out of their range...

On a side note, I am actually surprised that the Evoker seems to be not really popular. I didn't play mine beyond level 10 yet, though, so I probably don't know enough about them yet...|||My guess is that there will be more Guardian and Marksman around that the other classes.

I'm a Evoker here.

No comments:

Post a Comment