Thursday, April 19, 2012

Charing Cross Network Server Error

I started playing HGL for a week or so, I am playing on the European server. My recent quest is to visit Charing Cross Station, I have arrived at the portal three times, the first time I got sent back to Covent Garden and the other two times I got a Network Server Error and the game quits.

Has anybody else had this error?|||I have just tried again travelling from Covent Garden via Leicester Sq and St Martins to Charing cross approach then to the portal for Charing Cross Station and the same thing happend AGAIN "NETWORK SERVER ERROR". 4 times now.|||This happened to me yesterday on the US server. I haven't tried again since then, but it could be more than a coincidence. I'll post again if I find a way to get through.|||This has happened to me multiple times with my Marksman. I've redone the run to Charing Cross about 4 times now. I still can't get into the station.|||happened to me twice when i'm running to liverpool station but after i restart the game, the problem does not appear again.|||Tried again today, and it worked, I got into Charing Cross without any errors|||i guess all you need to do is to restart the game.

cheers mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment