Saturday, April 21, 2012

Transmogrifying Cube:

Here it is:







Seems a nice place to add into your inv/stash.

|||hm interesting.|||Is it subscriber only?|||yes according to screens|||Do I get it wrong, or do that lower list on the last screen show all the recipies you've discovered so far?

If it does, it's a *very* nice addition to the concept of a transforming tool

Plus, the arrival of an inventory expander is very welcome indeed |||No, you get it just right ;)

When a player open it for a first time he will see only these ones that are Health related. Later I've tried the same with the Powerpacks and it's worked(the recipe was added automatically after you find it). My guess is that probably at the moment this cube can work with all items like Health Injectors/Powerpacks, I have doubts that maybe cube can make from 2(or more) normal Tech parts one rare. But I got no time yesterday to check this out, I will do that tonight after I came back home from work.

Pfff... I forgot one small problem! There is no official way so far to split Tech parts, there was some complicated one if I remember clearly but I...forgot it |||I think it involved giving the parts to the Nanoforge/NPC Crafter, and then taking them back, putting them in a different slot.

J|||Quote:






View Post

Pfff... I forgot one small problem! There is no official way so far to split Tech parts, there was some complicated one if I remember clearly but I...forgot it




I think it involves a crafter/blueprint.

When you put components into crafter/blueprint, it will put in the required parts only and return excess parts into your inventory. So for instance, you have 1000 scrap material and a blueprint requires 100 scrap material, the blueprint's window will have 100 scrap material and the excess 900 scrap material will return to your inventory. That's how it works afaik |||Anyone tried wart's leg + a PRD?

*Remembers back to the interview where we were told to hold onto it*|||that has to be tried. We all think cows are fun hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment