Monday, April 16, 2012

Broker quests - spoiler please!

OK so my engineer, who I really enjoy playing, is somewhere in the middle of the broker quests.

I need to know if there is any reason to finish them. Is there any payout at the end? I was trying to do his quests intermittently as I worked on the story line but I ended up deciding to try an knock them out.

The result is basically me just being bored out of my mind re-running old places for quest rewards that aren't very good...and he seems to have alot more quests than I thought.

Let me know if I should keep on plugging or say screw it and continue on with the other quests.

Thanks!|||Good question. I skipped them, figured if I found out later they gave a skill point or something I could always go back.|||You get a free point or two and not much else. If your not a compleationist or dont need to lvl, feel free to skip it. If you can't stand to miss out on the point or two you get well he gives you about 10-12 quests at the most.|||okay thanks. Its just annoying that it interrupts your progress along the quest line and sends you all over the damn place. I'll probably skip em.|||Quote:






View Post

You get a free point or two and not much else. If your not a compleationist or dont need to lvl, feel free to skip it. If you can't stand to miss out on the point or two you get well he gives you about 10-12 quests at the most.




I def do not agree with that.

Broker quest gives you THREE Stats points.

It also concludes with a Legendary Shoulder Armor.

Also that fastest way to do the Broker is leave a PRD up at him, then go run around and do the quests. Remember you can use a recall to go back to station and then still be able to return to your PRD thats open to broker.

D|||Also, it increases you standig with the Templar, so that may unlock some missions you wouldn't otherwise get.

J|||Quote:






View Post

Also, it increases you standig with the Templar, so that may unlock some missions you wouldn't otherwise get.

J




... FFS already stated that standings don't do anything currently.|||I guess they just appear when you have done a certain Quest mission then. Cheers for the correction Gertlex.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment