Saturday, April 21, 2012

One Hot Lady

I ran into this gal on elite mode. I asked her for a date, but she wouldn't want to hear it... Story off my life

|||were you burning with desire???|||Don't feel bad, women are like that.

Hell, I'm still trying to find where my best friend from like age 1 to about age 6 lives.

She was hot :p|||Hell... why does it seems so familiar.|||Because every man longs for a hot legendary zombie, when it comes right down to it |||Hehe nice screen opportunity |||Heh, good one.

Story of your life? Don't let it get you down. You can be like me and work your way to up being rejected by Maxim models. Seriously, I've had the opportunity and I took it. Results are as expected. Oh well. A man's reach must exceed his grasp for he may not know how far that may be|||Smeg, Models turn you down?

A tip for you. Don't show fear. They will rip you apart ;)|||Hey Wirlwind! Check your PMs at sola fide!

No comments:

Post a Comment