Thursday, April 19, 2012

No credit card no subscription

Grrr, when are they going to give us different payment options? There's mention of debit/paypal payment methods but nothing has been mentioned for a while now.|||My estimate would be after 1.0 is released, there will most probably be an influx of new subscribers after 1.0 to get the new Stonehenge content so they would want to able to provide the service to as many people as possible.

Although I do wonder if there will ever be enough people to warrant game-card subscriptions like WoW has.|||The paypal option is up, I paid yesterday for a 6 month subscription. Very pleased since I certainly wasn't going to apply for a credit card to pay for it|||I went and got a VISA gift card and used that. Works just like a credit card. No problem whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment