Saturday, April 21, 2012

just cancelled my subscription

This game is really dwindling on me... I mean considering that subscriptions get you just a few extra pixels of stash space right now is a pretty big let down...

Also, when you really think about it... say the December patch does add Stonehenge. Is one new main area and maybe a couple new tile sets really gonna make me feel my 10 dollars was well invested... and on top of that will it really keep my interest level up to keep me coming back to the game?

I guess I'll just have to wait for the release of Mythos as the true Diablo successor|||hahaha. IMO, subscribing right off the bet is more like a vote of confidence and showing support more than anything. If all you want is "bang for your buck" you should wait a year and then pay the subscription and you get all the good stuff in one payment. Kinda silly on FSS's side but oh well, nothing I can do to make them see the light of micro transaction.|||Yeah they released it too soon, but i'm glad they did because I still love it.

Like you said, in a year the subscribers won't regret paying for it i'm sure. Now you can put your 10 dollars towards something useful like helping kids in Africa right Distauma?|||Quote:








just cancelled my subscription




*twirls finger in the air* Whoopeeeeeeeeeeee!

What you said in your post has merit but starting it out like that makes you look like a prat. Nobody but you and Flagship care if you cancel your subscription. And whether you do or don't cancel doesn't affect the validity of your complaints.

"I have cancelled/will cancel if..." = tool.|||So you canceled it before they've even had a chance to address all the bugs? How do you know that in your haste you're not going to miss something? Or does the lack of instant gratification grate too much?

Sure the game sucks now. Give it time. They'll either fix it or go out of business|||I'm surpised you didn't hang on for a couple of weeks to see what the extra contant actually WAS, before deciding. We're also on the eve of a big patch, so your timing seems unfortunate.

However, obviously I respect your right to do this, and you haven't whined. I hope you come back to the game later, and find it is what you were initially after. At least you still have multiplayer, so you can dip back in to see how the patch turns out.|||personally, im not a subscriber, may never be one, but it boils down to the fact, do u wanna trust your $10 to a game that hasnt really leaped yet ?. id like to but im not able to afford it :P|||Yes, the game has problem at this moment. However, I am going to hang in there and give them a chance to make good.

Heck, you should have seen the Internet when it first started, wow lots of data at 300 baud.

No, I do not expect that the game will grow that way but after all the bucks I have tossed at computer games over the last 30 years what the heck is 10 more.
|||Quote:






View Post

No, I do not expect that the game will grow that way but after all the bucks I have tossed at computer games over the last 30 years what the heck is 10 more.




Amen to that!

J|||Hey Flagship Studios, are you reading? I don't think so, anyway, let me advise you to change the way you make money, just forget about subscriptions, that doesn't work in a game like Hellgate, forget about it, and start a new model where everything is free for everyone, with a online store for selling interesting things (character slots, inventory slots, unique armors/weapons (appearance only, not overpower), +10% experience scrolls, and so on)

No comments:

Post a Comment