Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Questions about killing Sydonai with a Cricket Bat

Hello !

I'd like to try killing Sydonai with a Cricket Bat, that's one of the Achievements you can do as a Guardian (perhaps also as a Blademaster).

I'd like to know if you HAVE to use an UNMODIFIED Cricket Bat ? The reason I'm asking is because of another Achivement, "Kill 1000 with a Cricket Bat" in which you have to use a regular, unmodified bat.

Also (2nd question), do I have to completely kill Sydonai with the Cricket Bat or can I just finish him off with it ?

Thanks for your replies !|||1. I got my Achievement, "Kill 1000 with a Cricket Bat" using a modded green cricket bat so I dunno where u heard that you need to use a regular.

2. I gt it by getting his HP to a sliver with AoV then WW for final blow with cricket bat.

D|||Quote:






View Post

1. I got my Achievement, "Kill 1000 with a Cricket Bat" using a modded green cricket bat so I dunno where u heard that you need to use a regular.

2. I gt it by getting his HP to a sliver with AoV then WW for final blow with cricket bat.

D




Hi,

In reply to point #1, I got it on the WIKI of this very website: check http://hellgate.incgamers.com/wiki/A...evement_Points|||Quote:






View Post

Hi,

In reply to point #1, I got it on the WIKI of this very website: check http://hellgate.incgamers.com/wiki/A...evement_Points




heh its just plain false. I used a green bat with extra stun on it

D|||Pretty Cool|||How did you get a green bat? I've always got a normal one from the drop, and nanoforged it to the max.

J|||How? It's pure luck. I got one green cricket bat in HCE too, but yet I'm far away from Sydo...|||Ah. Pesky HCE. I'm on NME, and that's as far as I want to go! :scaredsmiley:

J

No comments:

Post a Comment