Thursday, April 19, 2012

Subscription Status question

Hey,

I have one question and don't know if someone can answer me here and help me with some info.

The question is that I made a payment for 6 months a week ago but yesterday I got a pre-order key and I want to make a Lifetime Sub now.

Yesterday I've canceled my previous payment for 6 months and 2-3 minutes after that I made a payment for a Lifetime Sub. All was OK for few minutes then my status changed back to a 'Semiannual'. I've tried once again without canceling to change my Sub Plan to a Lifetime one and it worked for again few minutes then came back for a second time to 'Semiannual'.

While I was trying to pay these two times for a Lifetime Sub there was no money taken from my CC but I receive two emails with info that my plan was changed to a Lifetime Sub but only this, at the EU HGL site my status stayed 'Semiannual'.

Today I've canceled my subscription for 6 months once again and I did not pay for a Lifetime Sub, just I'm waiting now to check how will change my Sub status. At the moment it says this:

Status Cancel Pending

Cancel Date 12/19/07

Subscription Plan Semiannual

Subscription Rate €51.94

Subscription Term 180 Days Recurring

Subscribe Date 12/18/07

Payment Method Credit Card


I've read few days ago that someone canceled his Sub too and I want to ask if this Sub status will stay that way and the same as above until I made another payment or it must dissappear totally?

All I want is till the end of 2007, still few days left to pay for that Lifetime Sub and I don't know how to do that cause I failed to do that two times yesterday. Maybe after I cancel my Sub I need to wait for like 24h or something like that to make another payment or?



Two minutes ago I've checked my chars in game and I still have my HC chars and larger stash that Subscribers has. So probably when my larger stash and my HC chars dissappear then this will show that my Sub canceling is already done? And I still wonder what will happen with my HC chars and the items that at the moment I have in the place of that larger stash which is not available for non-subscribers. They will be gone permanently or will appear right after I made my payment for a Lifetime Sub?|||This is something you need to ask Flagship support. People here can only guess, FSS can tell you for certain and can probably actually help you get your Lifetime sub.|||Well, today I've talked with FSS UK support for account and billing issues and they said that I can't pay for a Lifetime Sub when I already paid for 6 months. It's kinda weird for me cause I have pre-order key(already bought it), I have that option(in my account profile) to join Founder's Club and pay for a Lifetime Sub but still I CAN'T pay for it.

Seems that FSS prefer my 50 euro instead of 140. I mean I've paid now 50eu for 6 months and who knows what will happen after 6 months, maybe I will stop to play HGL, maybe I will continue without paying for a sub and so on. In the end it's like 50>140.

Funny...|||I'd go back and say you can pay for it, you're going to pay for it, and refuse to put the phone down until they say "Okay." It's all very well them saying you've paid, but if you play this game for more than a year, you're going to be out of pocket. (And there's a pretty good chance you will continue to dip back into HGL with new content coming out every so often).

This sounds like someone who can't get the computer system to do what you wanted it to (because it wasn't designed to take LT subs from people who have already paid) and them thinking this means it is impossible. Ask to speak to a manger, it might take someone further up the food-chain to arrange this for you, and get written/email confirmation of it when the situation is resolved.

There again, when you told them you were trying to cancel your 6 month fee, perhaps they though you were trying to get that money back?|||I've find a way to get my Lifetime Sub. It's not the right way and for sure it must not be that way but I bought another copy of HG:L, bought another pre-order key and after that I have no problems at all to pay for that Lifetime Sub. Well, I have now 2 accounts, one that is paid for 6 months and one Lifetime but when I got no time, nerves and so on to try to and explain to FSS Billing Support Team that I MUST HAVE A CHANCE TO PAY FOR A LIFETIME SUB EVEN I'VE ALREADY PAID BEFORE FOR 6 MONTHS...this was my only chance left.|||Hard lines, Sp00, but at least it's done now. See you in the stations!

No comments:

Post a Comment