Saturday, April 21, 2012

subscription w/o cc

Ok, at this time (and for the rest of my life tbh) I don't have a creditcard. I had one, and discovered it to be a HIGHLY unsafe way of payment. So I will never own one again.

BUT, if I want to subscribe, I only see CC payment methods (where is the founders option btw).

Is there any other way to do it?|||wish I could help but I can't find the thread, there is to be a paypal, debit from bank and prepaid time card options available in the future but I don't know when cuz I can't find the thread on the official HGL site.

In the mean time...you can purchase a prepaid Visa/MC and put $40 or so on it and it will hold you for the first 4 months, then maybe recharge it again as an option until the other payment methods are in place.|||It's not as if I miss the subscription options at this time, but I would like to see if I could get the founder thing. At this time, I think it's impossible. And when it is possible (as you said, paypal etc.), the founder thing is definitly offer.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment