Thursday, April 19, 2012

just play hardcore -HCE blows donkey furballs

Im on shulgoth

Well i dont really mean that last part-but maybe i got ur attention. Im trying to figure out how to enjoy this game because im addicted. Hardcore elite is fine but I did the first two acts 8 times and decided- WHY NOY JUST PLAY REGULAR HARDCORE?-its challenging enuf to get to 50.

But of course its hard to find any 1 who is of the same status- they r either normal or HCE and there are hardly any HC players at all because their is no active way to seek them or to know where they r? You just have to wait for one to randomly pass by chase them around to try to party only to inevitably find that the level 9 is HCE and probably on his 12th try.

F this. Their isnt enuf subs i guess. Get 10 buks out the damm couch. Im tryin to find any others, noobs, nerds, anybody who wants to group up and get some powerful toons goin, maybe start a guild.I have a 32 summoner (pvssy) right now. HARDCORE NON ELITE. I understand HCE is fun but i wanna play with some hi level characters where any day someone is at serious risk of losing weeks worth of work and beating their wife -dats what its about IMO. This can be done with HCE sure but i just think the game is too dangerous and unpredictable at this point especially if you want to use a weaker class.

PLAY HARDCORE NON ELITE. its fun as a mu-fu believe me. Look me up.

If this post seems opinionated I assure u it is all in good fun. I really am looking for opinions on whether I am wasting my time completely playing hardcore- is there any chance of me ever partying or getting peeps together?

Is my only option to post the forums to find hardcore players? Let me know if u play HC or want to switch from HCE.|||lmao, I believe the exact opposite if ur gonna play the hardest base mode u might as well go all the way and played the hardest possible, HCE. Cuz if u get 50 in HC its still not going to be as strong an achievement as 50 in HCE.

btw check our HCE only guild:

http://www.rhadamant.com/|||Agreed with BigD|||What they said x)|||i r the hurtz from zis english.|||I've been hearing that elite on HC is impossible until the balance is worked out.

Soon as I can be bothered finishing the game online, I'll be doing HC unless I start hearing HCE is mildly possible.|||Quote:






View Post

I've been hearing that elite on HC is impossible until the balance is worked out.

Soon as I can be bothered finishing the game online, I'll be doing HC unless I start hearing HCE is mildly possible.




HCE is very possible, we have 2 lvl 50s (guardian and MM) a couple lvl 40+ including an evoker in my guild. My first BM died at 39 and Im back up to lvl 31. HCE is the way to go, come check it out.

D|||Once again I must agree with BigD

In our guild we also have few lvl 50 and some other players around 30-40. So for sure HCE is possible, yes, it's hard, sometimes even too hard but it's not impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment