Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tell us non-subscribers about the new content

I've not subscribed yet although I am rather tempted. What's the verdict on the new content then? Is it a more fun experience out in the open?

I may have to get a months subscription just to check it out.

I'm still toying with the idea. Is the subscription benefits worth it or would it be worth while to hold on. I know that Hardcore mode is only subscription based |||I give it a 7 out of 10. It adds a lot more replayability to the game and if you're like me, you really got sick of the really grey zones in the regular game and enjoy the forest tileset. If you haven't already, I suggest you take a look at my Stonehenge Preview, it should be on this forum page.|||if you got the money go for it.

gives you more depth in the game.

Besides it isnt THAT much money we are talking about.

And you can always try it out for 1 month and se if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment