Saturday, April 21, 2012

A new launcher? :)

The upcoming 0.7 patch is still not available for downloading but I got 2 mins ago a new launcher:





Well, cheers about the new launcher! |||I dunno about you, but my 0.7 is almost finished downloading.|||Ironic that the sword the templar is holding (holy negotiator) isn't even available in nightmare |||If you don't want to say anything else about this game, you can say that the artwork is very nice. I have enjoyed it very much. I like that launcher.|||Quote:






View Post

If you don't want to say anything else about this game, you can say that the artwork is very nice. I have enjoyed it very much. I like that launcher.




I tried to enjoy it, but fractions of a frame per second on my system made that tricky

(But yes, I love the graphics potential too)|||so when is SEA getting our patching?|||After the boat gets there :P|||Quote:






View Post

After the boat gets there :P




lol they better air them. way too slow to ship them.

oh... so patch 1 soon?|||i like the templer and the marksman but the evoker? looks weird xD|||I would've prefered if focus drives still looked like that though. The current ones are too bulky for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment