Thursday, April 19, 2012

Is it wrong? Am I shallow?

I have found a beautiful piece of armour, with a great colour scheme, that means the rest of my kit looks great, but it is only enhanced (the rest of my kit is legendary or unique).

That means that it will cost me about 200k in Palladium to get it up to scratch!

Sigh.

Totally worth it, though.

J|||for me as long the properties of the item is good and suits my need, it dont really matter which color they are.|||I feel ya, man. I found this gloriously good helm for my Guardian, but the thing is butt ugly. So I will not use it.



And worst of all, my brother sat idly by and watched as I squandered my chance at a great Marksman helm for it! Even though he knew it was ugly!|||Quote:






View Post



That means that it will cost me about 200k in Palladium to get it up to scratch!





what do u mean? upgrading a green item is worth?|||Quote:






View Post

what do u mean? upgrading a green item is worth?




If you put it through the Modifier 3000 (or whatever it is called) three times, adding legendary qualities to it each time (at, say, P35,000 a time), you have a very nice piece of kit (as long as you end up with qualities your class can make use of). Of course the selling price is then about a thousandth of what you paid for it.....

J|||If I can't get a good colour scheme off any of my armour, I just use the dye kit. It usually looks decent enough.

My Engineer has a sweet burnt orange camo pattern at the moment though, and it's from a very nice helmet, so I was pretty stoked...

No comments:

Post a Comment