Thursday, April 19, 2012

What would you like added first?

Don't forget to check out the Community Feature Requests project in the HellgateWiki, and make sure to add your own concerns (if you know they are common concerns, just put it on the front page, if they are new/your own, add it to the discussion page). While we are on the topic, what do YOU think is the most important thing for Flagship to deal with now, besides any lingering bugs?

What should the main focus be for Flagship?
  • Further Chat Interface improvements - Item links in chat, chat bubbles, customizable window etc.

  • UI customization improvements - Customization like "WoW mods", movable windows or "auto-sorter" in the inventory.

  • Login/log out improvements - Decreasing the loading times to log in to the game/characters, switching char without exit and remember login name.

  • More Actual Content - Adding more content, like new tilesets, destructible items in the environment, new monsters and new armour models.

  • Subscriber content - Promised subscriber such as new classes and areas.

  • Only Bug Fixes - The bugs are killing the game so badly, Flagship should only focus on bugs, and not letting any part of the team create new features/content.



This poll will be available on the main page as well as the forums, and you can see our other polls in the archive.|||I want more actual content. Stonehenge is going to be the reason I start to subscribe. They've valiantly fought the bugs, and got chat working, and everything else you've listed (in my opinion) is just a way to cut down on a few mouse-clicks. :D|||Oh yeah, more NPCs shouting "For the living!" It was supposed to be the Templar warcry, but I've only heard it once and that was muttered so sexily by Ms Summerisle, the last thing I wanted was to fight a demon. :D|||Quote:






View Post

Oh yeah, more NPCs shouting "For the living!" It was supposed to be the Templar warcry, but I've only heard it once and that was muttered so sexily by Ms Summerisle, the last thing I wanted was to fight a demon. :D






Hehe

Yeah, more "For the Living" would be nice |||Out of what you have listed, I'd say UI improvements first. An auto-sorter feature would be a godsend, as long as I had some way to "lock" certain items in place. And stack splitting sooner than later, please.

IIRC there was some talk about a shapeshifting Cabalist early early on, I'd love to see that as a subscriber class. But I realize the game just came out and I'm only vaguely familiar with the 6 classes that I have.|||Cmon people the bugs need the most attention at the moment more than anything! Whats the point of having more content and what not if the game crashes and screws up on you every 5 mins. I really want everything to be looked at on that list, but a must and top priority is getting rid of all the bugs first.|||I'd like to change my vote. I didn't encounter that many bugs until tonight, so I voted "more content". Then, tonight, it went all buggy on me. It's still quite playable, but much less enjoyable.

Who needs to see what weapon they are wearing or what minions they have anyway. |||I voted for fix bugs only. I wish I could have voted for mostly fix bigs.|||I'm playing SP at the mo until I get my own copy, but I haven't enountered any bugs except for the game taking forever to quit, or sometimes the process just won't end until I MAKE it end :P

Personally, I'm torn between UI improvements and more "actual" content.

I went for more content though :P|||I haven't played SP much yet, but last night in SP I just noticed that there's no mini-game. That drove home to me how many other small differences there are going to be in the future for subscriber MP vs. standard SP play.

So I voted for more bug fixes, since that'll benefit both styles of play.

No comments:

Post a Comment