Thursday, April 19, 2012

About dying, and about HC and HCE ?!

Well, the first question almost explains everything. (The one about dying)

What happends when you die? I know you have to release or something, but if I die when fighting a boss, does the Boss then gets Full HP? So I have to start over again? Or does he still got the HP he had when i died?

The second question is so;

What exactly does HC and HCE stands for?

Because in game, I do only see to other game modes; Elite and Hardcore.

Elite is where the monsters is Stronger and Hardcore you just can't live up?

So what exactly does HC and HCE stands for? Because I don't understand

Thank you all who reply on this post!

Miloz|||Boss regains health upon your death, elite is stronger + more mobs etc, hc means you die one time, its start over..

HC = hardcore, HCE= hardcore elite

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment