Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lifetime Subscription?

I've read that this offer expired at 30 November 2007.

Is this means that if I want to make one now I can't?

FSS said this subscription will be till the end of 2007, so 2007 ends at the end of November?


Quote:








Hellgate London - Subscription - Founders Club

Question

How do I access the Founders Club offer?

Answer



This limited-time offer allows you to make a one-time purchase of $149.99 USD to upgrade your Live online account to a lifetime subscription*. Please note that this offer expires after November 30, 2007. The Founders Offer will be available to you on your Account Management page once the retail game ships and you log into your Live account.|||It means they changed it, but didn't make the change everywhere on their website.|||Too bad...I was ready to pay $150 for that Lifetime Sub but now I've only paid 52eu for 6 months.|||It's still available, should of waited...|||Hm, it is still available?

Where I can read and find how I can pay for this Lifetime Subscription then?

And is there a way to cancel this payment that I've already made and after that pay $150 for Lifetime Sub?

And one more question, they wrote that to get that Lifetime Sub you must Pre-Order the game, is that true or not? Cause I did not pre-order the game, I've just bought it when the game was officially released.

Also I just can't find any e-mail at their EU website where I can ask about my question for Lifetime Sub...

Can someone help me and enlighten me, thanks in advance



P.S. And what will happen with my already made Hardcore character if I cancel my 6 months payment and pay for Lifetime Sub, if it's possible off course?|||You can only buy Lifetime subscription for an account having a pre-order key registered with it (the offer will then show up in your "Subscription" options in your account). The Lifetime offer will be available until the end of 2007, so you can still buy it - if you have a pre-order key, that is.|||I see. I don't have pre-order key so no chance for Lifetime Sub

Thanks for that info.|||Does this only applies to US and EU server?|||I guess it's for both.|||Quote:






View Post

You can only buy Lifetime subscription for an account having a pre-order key registered with it (the offer will then show up in your "Subscription" options in your account). The Lifetime offer will be available until the end of 2007, so you can still buy it - if you have a pre-order key, that is.




were, exactly, is this pre-order key found? because I preordered mine through walmart and I WANT THAT DYE KIT but I've yet to find the key..

it's really starting to get on my nerves, just a smidgen.

No comments:

Post a Comment