Thursday, April 19, 2012

Problems with official forums - etc

I swear....

Everytime I get on there and start reading, for every one page I browse through, 3 pages will require me to re-input my login. It may just be me, I don't know, I'm usually on the forums here when I'm at work. (though I work IT, so I get the luxury of not working behind a firewall or anything nasty)

Besides that, the forum is just littered with junk. I have to dig through the forums to find posts by Scrapes or Tiggs....takes quite a while. Granted the forum "consolidation" did not help at all.

I rather enjoy reading this forum much more, though the holidays seem to be leaving forums cold and dry. I look forward to more insights, speculations, thoughts, chaos, and madness as we roll past these stressful times.

Merry Christmas BTW|||My take on this is that the forums are of a poor standerd imo. Nobody seems to care much about any of it. It's all fairly slab dash. It may well be due to the game being young and naiive and so are the players. I enjoyed the ruthless efficiency of the diablo 2 forums so when i found out there was an incgamers hellgate one i was looking forward to more of the same standerd. At the moment im a bit .

Oh and merry christmas to you too.|||It's probably your browser settings. I tend to get this on some forums with Firefox. Which browser/OS are you using?|||I'm using IE 7 on WinXP SP2..... I'll try testing it out at home (same setup though) and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment