Saturday, April 21, 2012

awesomeness

is it just me or is it totally awesome that you can kill sydonai and watch all the legendary items drop but then the game ends and youre not able to loot anything|||Quote:






View Post

is it just me or is it totally awesome that you can kill sydonai and watch all the legendary items drop but then the game ends and youre not able to loot anything




Is it just me or don't you have to deliberately walk through the portal to make the game end?|||Mine took me away to a cutscene and all that right after he died, but when it all ended, I walked back to the pile of lewt.

It's still there, you just gotta find it.|||Pile of loot my arse. Nothing higher than blues dropped the first time I killed him |||Quote:






View Post

Pile of loot my arse. Nothing higher than blues dropped the first time I killed him






Could be worse :P

I killed him and got mass lewt.

Only thing I could use was a legendary 600 shots/min rifle, which is really only good for non-shielded stuff.

I looked at the unique focus weapon that dropped, died a little inside and then broke it down to upgrade my cluster rifle I've had since level 19

Since then, I've seen mass uniques I could craft, every single one of them for templar/cabalists. Makes my poor MM cry

No comments:

Post a Comment