Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Today I came across to something interesting...

When I was trying to obtain Shulgoth's big claw, I came across to something interesting:





Know that I am not a subscriber but I still can acquire subscriber only items? Is it a bug/mistake or they do it on purpose?|||I'd say bug. Why would they let you have subscriber only items? You can't use them, only trade them. Unless it's some diabolical plan to entice you to subscribe so you can use them?|||Quote:






View Post

Unless it's some diabolical plan to entice you to subscribe so you can use them?




This is what I think of - they do that on purpose! |||Yes, for some reason Sub-only unique rolls still drop for non-subs. We'll see if it is a bug that gets fixed in the new patch just put on the TC, right now it's been that way through both .7 and 1.0|||They've said the universal shareware lewtz drops are a bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment