Saturday, April 21, 2012

Stonehenge section pics.

I was checking out some Stonehenge pics. It looks amazing, and very different to HGL. Flagship will definitely get my sub money on Patch 1 launch day.

J|||Can you post URL to check them?

Is it this one?

http://hellgate.hanbiton.com/default...&postid=33961/|||That's the one!

J|||I was pretty amazed at how drastic the difference is. I'm excited.|||****ing tits. I'm really excited. I hope we see a whole lot of upgraded and new areas.|||Quote:






View Post

****ing tits. I'm really excited. I hope we see a whole lot of upgraded and new areas.




There's tits in patch 1???! *subs*|||*follows AJK's lead*



That looks really cool, will contrast sharply to the city environments.|||Quote:






View Post

There's tits in patch 1???! *subs*




I'm broke!!! |||I like the new tilesets, here's a screenie of one of the two swamp tilesets I've encountered thus far on it. Noticed the timer over the mini-game, looks like we're timed again (well you can't see it well, since photobucket decided to resize my image).










Oh yes, and 'vokers got boned quite hard with this patch. Not just the VA/Brom combo either.|||Any of you can copy and paste the patch notes? I can't access the official forum so don't link there. Yeah, I am a 2nd class South East Asia customer, I know but don't want to go there for this thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment