Saturday, April 21, 2012

Chompzilla

One of the more enjoyable bugs I've found. Note that this isn't the same as when you hack at a chomper during transformation, this one was enormous when I got there. From today--this chomper was about 3x the size of the morphoids they usually turn into:



|||Looks like you are the dinosaur slayer! |||Consider resizing your pics for the mercy of the forums. Hurray guardians!|||That's wicked! Are you able to consistently recreate this?|||How cool a pet would that be for a summoner |||It's like David and Goliath. Geez, what a mess.

On a general note,it would be good if you guys would use smaller pics. Not so small that I have to use my glasses to read it, but a little smaller than these.

Thanks|||I think the big pics are great, personally.

Maybe post them as a URL instead so those with the 12" monitors dont get bent out of shape.|||It's a bandwidth issue, not a monitor one.

Link to large images or make them no bigger than 480x640. Links are preferred|||cool Pics but yeah there are many free photo editors out there use one. speaking of odd sized baddies, I was in new bridge last night and one of the super tall guys was oversized to the point he looked like he was scraping the broken down bridge remains and I was still 50 meters away. It was almost as it it's size was such that it was right on top of me even though it really wasn't. It was odd but I didn't think to sceeny it or it would fit this thread perfect.|||Cool pics. I dont see much of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment