Saturday, April 21, 2012

I accidentally abandon the main quest

I have that problem , I mean I had too many secondary quest open and when I wanted to abandon one of them, I accidentally abandon the main quest, and now I don�t know how to restart it. I�m at the trials in Fensbury Square .|||Just go back to the person who originally gave it to you, and they will set you the same task.

J

P.S. To close missions (there's no point in abandoning them unless it means you have to carry around a large item like a "fast wand" in your inventory), just press "L" and click on the checkbox next to the mission. This will toggle the mission showing up on the screen.|||Usually when you abandon a quest, it just being reset. So like mention speak to the same person and your quest will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment