Thursday, April 19, 2012

About the Chat system!

I've not been playing HG:L for a long time, but i find the Chat System a bit Crappy! In fact; you have to type /w ''NAME'' if you want to whisper someone. Or add them to your friend list!

Am I the only one who think so?

Just let me know thanks! |||And how is whispering done in your ideal world?

Additional tabs to store private conversations would be useful though.

But stop whining without telling us what you think should change.|||Actually Thats how its done in WoW, D2, GW, EQ....I cant think of any other way and its not even troublesome.|||Quote:






View Post

Actually Thats how its done in WoW, D2, GW, EQ....I cant think of any other way and its not even troublesome.




It can be a pain when people have ridiculous names

Personally, I'd like it if they made /m do the same thing as /w (currently /m does nothing). I often forget which it is.|||I don't like when my convos get destroyed by my full inventory|||Clicking on a name in chat of someone who has already said something to whisper them would be nice tho =)|||oh... btw you can /r for replies. lol|||Quote:






View Post

Clicking on a name in chat of someone who has already said something to whisper them would be nice tho =)




That's exactly what i mean |||the only thing i dont like in the chat system is a bug that doesnt let u "scroll horizontally" in your text.

For example, you write /w Puro hello i like you very much, wow your guardian is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And then you press "Up" and try to move the text cursor to the left, and you never see the beginning of the text. I cant really explain it better..just try whispering a big text and you'll see ;(|||What's wrong with /w?

Nothing at all.

The only way the chat system could be faster is if we assigned certain people in our friends list to a "speed dial" i.e. /w 85 would whisper Fredmageddon for one person, but /w 85 would whisper SirLollington for someone else, assigned by choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment