Saturday, April 21, 2012

Most hated MoB.

What is your least hated mob and why?

Mine is a tie between any invisible ones, and those damn liche's that run out of melee range >_<|||At this point in the game mine is honestly ravagers. Hard to shoot, jump around. They're just annoying. They never pose any real threat.

I don't understand the thinking behind these things. Someone at FSS was like "hey remember in Diablo II there were those annoying things that jumped all over the place, were impossible to hit, and followed you everywhere? You do? Great! Let's put those in this game!"|||My incomplete list:

Those spined skeletons: They sound very awful when they die add that tey remove shields in one shot.

Blade slayer: UGLY.|||Least or most? I don't get it /confused

But, my most hated mob must be Goliaths (even more when you mistake them for Diabolists hihi). They hit like a mother (both ranged and melee) and have lot's of HP.

Ravager are just annoying.|||The electric firing fellborns wind me up.

There's always a pack that has spawned without you realising and you're minding your own business having a look in your inventory then that annoying splash sound of electric bolts nibbling away at your shields and health.

Saying that through, revenge is sweet with a field fire rocket though.|||Quote:






View Post

But, my most hated mob must be Goliaths




Answer: Nanodyne Ballistic Cannon. Somehow that weapon works much better against big things than against small things. /sidetracked

My most hated? Probably phase fleas. You know, those flea like things that charge up and pink-trail right through walls to whack you. I especially hate turning a corner and stumbling upon a mob of those bastards.

My least hated? Zombies. They're weak and therefore go splat in amusing ways.|||I meant least favourite/most hated and got confuzzled :P

Maybe you can add your fav mobs aswell

My fav would be zombie summoners. Gotta love getting the zombie slayer achievement easy-mode |||Quote:






View Post

I meant least favourite/most hated and got confuzzled :P

Maybe you can add your fav mobs aswell

My fav would be zombie summoners. Gotta love getting the zombie slayer achievement easy-mode




I'm not sure those zombies count. They don't seem to count for the miniquest either.|||my fave would have to be standard fellbores. Its just so much fun when 2 or 3 packs sprout up in front of you simoultaneously and you gun all 6 to 9 of them down all at once.|||Probably between ravagers and vortex goliaths...

Ravagers: I think they bypass armor for some reason, holy crap do they take out a lot of life if i'm not paying attention/stunned

Goliaths: ranged stun, 'nuff said

No comments:

Post a Comment