Saturday, April 14, 2012

Oldie but goldie - Buttsecks

[:1]hahahaha

http://forums.hellgatelondon.com/showthread.php?t=58057


Quote:




Hi,

It's my second post on this forum, I'm currently doing the quest in 314's mind with a friend, we explored his mind but couldn't find the boss.(explored 2 times)

We asked in the channel what we must do, and 3 people said that we needed "buttsecks", but after they log out or go kill some monsters and didn't explain more, we're both french and playing on Shulgoth because the ambiance is quite horrible on Sydonai, with almost no one wanting to party, insults everywhere ...

I tried to search on this forum but only found 2 topics with this word, one was for a game of "the person after me" or something like that and the second was about Murmur being the oops i'm gonna spoil something, and that was reminding this guy of "buttsecks" so maybe this thing exist and is quite hard to achieve/obtain.

I googled it to but only found stupid cats pictures.

My friend think that "buttsecks" is only available for subscribers, but if you need it to finish the game I think he's wrong, because even free players can finish the multiplayer mode, I think it's stupid if you need to pay for "buttsecks" in order to finish the game.

So any of you know how to have "buttsecks" ?

Or maybe it's a prerequisted quest or a boss to kill ?|||hahaha, thats just hilarious.. :P|||Poor guy. Needs to get a grip on real life it seems.|||Pure gold.|||That's awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment